1. Book orders due tomorrow - remember this is your last opportunity to use your coupons.
2. Ask me about "Napi and the Trembling Aspens"
3. 2 math graphing sheets need to be done for tomorrow.
1. Pancake breakfast tomorrow at 830 am. See you there1
2. I may need to work on my math project tonight.
3. We started learning about Piet Mondrain today.
1. Ask me what skipping moves I tried out today.
2. We reviewed how to make a double bar graph for our math project.
3. We survived a WDIK today....
4. Book orders sent home - use your coupon if you haven't!
5. Enviro B is tomorrow
1. Ask me how my math check-in went today.
2. Colouring for math project is due Friday.
3. Pancake breakfast Friday 8-10. Families welcome.
4. Ask me about my wetland flip pages.
5. We're starting our french i-movies.
6. Volunteer sheet for sports day sent home.
1. We prepared our visual journals for our field trip on Monday. On Monday - check and dress for the weather. Bring: lunch, water bottle, back pack, good shoes.
2. Parent volunteers please meet in the classroom about 9 am.
3. Choice to take home fractions/decimal review sheet.
1. Math check-in moved to Tuesday. I may be taking home my review sheet today. A weekend review sheet will be sent home tomorrow.
2. We started talking about the different types of wetlands.
1. Complete the 'backyard' abiotic/biotic 'hunt' by Friday.
2. Fractions and decimals check-in, Friday.
3. We started plotting story plans from picture books.
4. Miss. McFarlane was our teacher this morning.
5. Ask me about my math grid art I started today.
1. Ask me about the science songs we listened to today. Mr Parr (ecosystems and abiotic/biotic)
2. Addition/subtraction decimal sheet for homework.
3. Summer fun pack order form and casino info sent home.
4. Still missing zoo field trip forms...
1. No School Thursday, Friday or Monday - enjoy the long weekend
2. Ask me about adding and subtracting decimals... maybe I could practice for real at home ; )
3. One more class time to finish all social studies work on Tuesday.
4. Fractions/Decimals check-in Friday.
5. Please return zoo field trip forms.
1. PJ day tomorrow if you bring $2
2. If your narrative is not on the verge of being done it's homework. You need to be ready to self/peer edit tomorrow.
3. I'm still missing zoo field trip forms from quite a few people. They were emailed out last Tuesday.
Thursday, Nov 22 - Indigo Fundraiser Night