2. Last day of school is tomorrow. Tomorrow is a half day.
3. Ask me about the minute to win in challenges today.
4. Thank you to the volunteers you brought in supplies for our party.
1. Ask me about our grade 5 party afternoon (modified a bit due to weather).
2. We attended the grade 6 grad this morning.
1. We discussed the male reproductive system today.
2. We need to finish up our mini s.s. research tomorrow so that we can present on Friday.
3. Tomorrow morning is grade 6 graduation that we will be attending.
4. Gr 5 party is tomorrow - bring a game if you want.
1. We continued with human sexuality today. We started looking at the female reproductive system.
2. Polar bear and bee fundraiser (lemonade and snacks $1-$1.50) tomorrow and Thursday at lunch.
3. Ask me about Gaga ball.
4. Sharing tomorrow in music.
5. We played boom wackers in music.
6. We continued with our s.s. research today. We are working towards a small presentation on Friday.
7. All grade 5 party is Thursday. You can bring boardgames (in case of rain).
8. Small class party on Tuesday (expect an email from Mrs. Im).
1. Happy Father's Day this Sunday!
2. Miss. McFarlane will be in on Monday :)
3. Ask me how our first human sexuality lesson went today (review of puberty from gr 4).
4. Ask me about our look at the buffalo over the last few days.
5. All library books due Monday.
5. On Monday we are going to do some probability activities and start a mini research on an indigenous group.
1. All library books due Monday.
2. Last music sharing day is Wednesday.
3. We worked on creating different quadrilaterals with string.
4. Start health tomorrow.
1. We reviewed beginnings and endings for story writing.
2. If I haven't already... I should be sharing with you my social studies historical narrative (and rubrics).
3. Today is the last day for recorders (except for the 19th - sharing)
4. Two weeks from today..... school's out for the summer.... (reminder that it is a half day).
5. Ask me what I learned about life cycles today....
6. Starting human sexuality either Friday or Tuesday. If you're not participating, please return the form or email Mrs. McNeil.
7. You can bring a baseball glove for gym if you would like.
1. We started looking at quadrilaterals today. Ask me some of the new vocabulary.
2. We started talking about food webs, food chains and life cycles associated with wetlands.
3. We continued to work on our stories.
4. Ask me how softball went in gym.
1. Ask me about what game we played in gym today.
2. We worked on our stories.
3. If my Mandrian project is not done I had to take it home this weekend.
1. Book orders put in - no longer available for this year.
2. 30 min to finish Mandrian art tomorrow - otherwise homework.
3. Ask me about my four framing and story plan.
Thursday, Nov 22 - Indigo Fundraiser Night