1. Important notice about cancellation of Pub Night sent home.
2. Ask me about all the fun activities we did today :)
3. Start thinking about what materials you want to use to build your artifact next week.
4. Coloured paper sent home for 'project' due early next week
5. Today was the last day for the social studies research. Some student might need to take theirs home to finish....
1. Ask me about the Vincent Massey band performance
2. Today we started making jello layered eggs. Ask me what science vocabulary words can be used to describe this process.
3. Ask me to summarize what's happened so far in the third "Story of Us" social studies video.
4. We wrote perspective postcards today.
5. I may be bringing home some math to work on (fractions review).
1. Wear red to support the flames tomorrow.
2. Mixed computation check-in sent home. This is beginning to prepare for the PAT next year.
3. Ask me about elephant toothpaste and what happened to the egg.
4. Ask me about the perspective picture cards we did today.
5. Ask me how my research is coming. My last class time is Thursday.
1. We started Tennis today. A few reminders sent home if you haven't paid.
2. Ask me what an equivalent fraction is and how to find one.
3. Ask me about the two experiments we started today. What do you think will happen?
4. Social studies research is due Thursday.
5. Orange notice sent home about option to buy a recorder for music.
1. Please sign, correct and return division check-in.
2. Ask me about buddies today.
3. Ask me about the new Canada food guide we learned about in our nurse presentation.
4. We started the fractions and decimals unit today.
5. Literacy rotations due tomorrow: tumble book summary, vocab collector, perspective journal, spelling sheet and homophones journal page.
6. Some people brought home a outstanding fee sheet. Please double check your account.
7. 2 Lacrosse tickets sent home (good for tomorrow night's game or next sat).
1. Literacy rotations due Friday
2. Randy Bottle blue notice sent home today.
3. Ask me about the nurse visit today - I have a sheet to share.
4. Ask me how I think the division check-in went.
5. If I haven't shared my s.s. research topic with you... please ask.
1. Math check in tomorrow - division.
2. I should ask you what your favourite animal is in french.
3. Ask me about the solubility experiment today.
1. Ask me about the Paul Davis presentation today about online safety. Parent presentation tonight at 6:30 at Vincent Massey.
2. Math check-in Wednesday. We did a review today.
3. Happy Birthday Simon and we had the gender reveal today :)
4. Congrats to Bennett and Cole for getting a bronze medal at the science fair over the weekend.
5. Book orders due tomorrow.
1. Calgary Youth Science Fair is open to the public on Saturday at the Olympic Oval (University of Calgary). 9-12. Go check out the projects and cheer on Bennett and Cole. They are at spot T22.
2. Gender reveal Monday.
3. Book orders due Tuesday.
1. Math division check-in Wednesday
2. We were introduced to our new read aloud "The Golden Aquarians" by Monica Hughes
3. Literacy rotations and predication are due tomorrow.
4. Ask me about fitness centers today.
5. Calgary Youth Science Fair is open to the public on Saturday at the Olympic Oval. 9-12. Go check out the projects and cheer on Bennett and Cole.
Thursday, Nov 22 - Indigo Fundraiser Night