1. Last day for book orders is tomorrow
2. Jersey day is tomorrow - school spirit!
3.Please sign and return multiplication computation quizzes (working on 4's and 5's)
4. Fact family trees (up to 10) or all extension due tomorrow
5. Student led conferences are next Thursday night and Friday morning
6. Everyone should have done at least one s.s. writing at home. Tomorrow you need to have at least one poem, one fact paragraph and one descriptive paragraph.
1. Book orders due tomorrow!
2. Ask me how the introduction to algebra went today.
3. We are close to finishing our Art. Reminder that one piece of writing is to be done at home.
4. Ask me about the circle of courage.
5. We are still collecting food for the food drive.
6. We are also still collecting donations for the Christmas Hamper.
7. Fun lunch tomorrow!
8.Jersey Day Friday - wear any Jersey!
1. Please find below a copy of the social studies rubric/instructions for the project.
1. We started working on our social studies writing that will go with our Art. Patrollers are missing their computer time tomorrow for training - please try to write one piece at home by the end of the week so you won't be behind.
2. In music we started hand bells.
3. Fact Family trees are due Friday. These are to help us understand the relationship between multiplication and division and to understand how equations work in preparation for algebra with one variable this week.
4. We are continuing to work on our Social Studies Art.
5. Book orders going home today, due on Thursday.
6. We are continuing to collect food items for the food drive.
1. Indigo Book night tonight 6-9
2. No school tomorrow - see you Monday!
3. Please sign and return "The Big Weather Test"
4. Check out my science project (I may have taken it home today)
1. We talked about the dangers of electricity.
2. Indigo Book Night is tomorrow from 6:00-9:00 at Signal Hill.
3. We started our Social Studies Art today.
4. We did our last rotation in our Math problem solving
1. We started our Electricity & Magnetism Unit today!
2. We had Mustang Hockey today.
3. Ask me about how exploration with different art techniques went today.
4. In French, we started our iMovie scripts.
1. Ask me about my tissue paper Tom Thomson art
2. We had our science test today - get it back in a few days
3. Please sign and return computation quizzes from Friday (adding/subtraction/multiples of 2 and 3)
4. Letter sent home about Hitmen Teddy Bear Toss
1. Bring a 'paint shirt' for next week to protect your clothes.... especially if you're doing Jackson Polluck
2. We played a review jeopardy game for science. My test is on Monday. I have seen it.
Thursday, Nov 22 - Indigo Fundraiser Night