1. No school tomorrow!
2. We got our science tests back today. Please sign and return.
3. Ask me how reading with my buddy went today.
4. Today was the last day of coding.
5. Ask me what I did in gym.
6. Ask me about my research project for the next couple of weeks in Social Studies.
1. Novel Study jobs due tomorrow!
2. Ask me about Python in coding.
3. Ask me about what challenges I might be having in multiplication.
4. We will be getting our science tests mark back tomorrow!
1. Pink shirt day tomorrow - ask me about it.
2. Today we started looking at and expanded form of the traditional algorithm
3. Ask me what I did/learned in coding today.
4. I needed to narrow down my choice for a life event I would write about.
5. We finished reading Pax!
1. Wear jeans and a black shirt for the dance recital at 3:15. Parents are invited to come watch!
2. Heritage questionnaire need to be back for tomorrow!
3. Ask me how my science test went.
4. Absolute last day for book orders tomorrow.
5. Ask me about my lattice multiplication strategy.
6. Ask me how coding went today.
1. Parents are invited to come on Tuesday at 315 pm to view dancing. Please wear a black top and jeans if you can.
2. Coding starts next week. Please ensure you have paid $17 online.
3. Noon supervision tax receipts sent home.
4. Book orders sent home. Due Monday.
5. Literacy centers due tomorrow (reading, job, sp sheet, emotions sheet)
1. Our surprise - Miss. McFarlane is back until April!!!
2. Novel study/literacy centers due Friday. Ask me to summarize my book so far....
3. Electricity test Monday.
4. Please sign and return computation check-in.
5. Ask me how perimeter and area is going...
1. Ask me about our Valentine's afternoon party.
2. See you Tuesday! Try to have your Family/Your Story sheet completed and back for Tuesday.
3. There is a surprise on Tuesday morning.
4. Make sure your novel study is caught up for Tuesday.
1. Paper copy of heritage questions sent home. Please work on it over the break and bring it back for Tuesday. This includes brainstorming for the 'me' page.
2. Tomorrow: bring a mug, container and your Valentines (choice).
3. Remember - no school Thursday, Friday and Monday.
4. Novel study work due tomorrow (30 min tomorrow in class).
1. Ask me what the best and worst parts of winter carnival were today.
2. Novel study due Wednesday (includes 25 min on Wednesday).
3. A digital copy of the family story questions can be found below to preview. A paper copy will be sent home tomorrow hopefully (waiting for the photocopier)
4. Bring a mug and a container for Wednesday's party.
Thursday, Nov 22 - Indigo Fundraiser Night