1. Sharing day in music tomorrow :)
2. Two important notices sent home (tennis permission slip and summary of fees for the rest of the year for in-school and out of school field trips)
3. Bring an extra pair of pants and socks in your backpack - the field is slippery and having an extra set is helpful.
4. We worked on dividing three digit numbers by 1 digit using base 10 blocks.
5. We designed our experiments for student led conferences. I may need to bring a small amount of a liquid if I chose something unique.
1. We're working hard to try to get our novel study projects done for conferences... I might need to spend a little time at home.
2. We started working on division with remainders using base ten blocks to model.
3. If you have rubber boots - wear them, the field is a mud pit : ( but yeah for warm temperatures!
1. Please sign up for conferences next Thursday evening or Friday morning. https://sis.cbe.ab.ca/public/
2. We are starting our work on division in math and it will continue over the break.
1. Spring concert tomorrow evening!
2. French fashion show tomorrow.
3. Ask me what game we played in gym.
4. Student led conference letters sent home.
5. Please sign and return multiplication check in and visual electricity house rubric.
6. Math re-test Monday at lunch.
7. Novel study jobs and reading have to be done by Friday.
1. Computation sent home to be signed and brought back.
2. Dress rehearsal for choir and xylophone.
3. Fashion in French on Thursday. Wear the clothes you put down on your sheet.
4. Grade 4 Bag 'o' bags presentation today.
5. Ask me about different ways to start and finish stories.
6. You need to be finished your book and job for novel study by Friday
7. We started watching "The Story of Us" episode 1 about Canadian history. Made for CBC.
1. Ask me about the special question on the math test.
2. Ask me how my math test went today.
3. We started working on our Social Studies paragraphs today.
4. We read with our buddies today.
5. Ask me how basketball is going in gym.
6. Last chance for family heritage questions before we add it to the timeline in class.
1. Ask me about the "guess my description" paragraph I wrote.
2. Ask me to show you the math practice I did today. This was a prep for the check in on Monday.
3. We re-watched the Bill Nye video about Molecules in preparation for our Chemistry unit in science.
4. Novel reading/job due tomorrow.
1. Problem Solving question needs to be fixed for tomorrow.
2. Wear clothes that you planned out for French next Thursday,
3. Outstanding fee slips sent home for a few people.
4. 2-digit by 2-digit multiplication check-in on Monday.
5. Novel study jobs due Friday.
1. Ask me about my Pax book review I wrote.
2. Ask me about the new game we played in gym today.
3. Ask me how 2-digit by 2-digit multiplication is going.
4. Today we searched for adjectives in picture books.
5. Novel study jobs due Friday.
1. We had our second day of basket ball in gym.
2. We talked about our final project for our novel study.
3. Ask me about some of the strong verbs I learnt.
4. Make sure your electricity house project is completed as Mrs. McNeil is collecting them this week.
Thursday, Nov 22 - Indigo Fundraiser Night